Goal: provide primary support to clients in need of help by scheduling and conducting first level remote technical support.
- Ability to clearly convey technical information to customers
- Possess a professional and calm demeanor, speak with respect and empathy.
- Strong customer service skills with a friendly professional demeanor, energetic, and strong work ethic
- Highly process oriented and have the ability to prioritize and delicate
- Complete understanding of the Apple iOS, OS X and Windows operating systems
- Experience troubleshooting complex issues.
- Work in a highly organized manner and follow through on task/projects
- Expert level of experience with iCloud integration, Photos, iTunes, and other Apple apps
- Answer / follow up on all inbound calls, texts and emails to address client needs.
- Schedule onsite appointments for field techs, keeping in mind geography and traffic patterns of our service region.
- Track and manage all new and unassigned tickets in our PSA.
- Review tickets to ensure issues are addressed and moved to resolution.
- Use remote management tools to conduct remote support sessions and monitor clients.
- Setup and manage hosted accounts including email, AV.
- 1+ year of technical or customer service experience.
You are a hero to our clients who call looking for help. Your calm, yet attentive manner will put our clients at ease as they feel
To apply please click the form on this page. This makes it easier for us to go through resumes and ensures that only people who are serious about the position and truly consider themselves eligible to apply.