It’s our pleasure to work with you.
We’ve come up with some points to help make working together easier.
- As condition of doing business with Marin Mac Tech, it is important that the “customer” or “client” read and understands the Terms and Conditions of Service (Terms of Service). A request for service constitutes client acceptance of these terms.
- All onsite service is at minimum a 1 hour charge unless offered as a service package or product.
- All appointment changes or cancellations must be received 24 hours prior to the confirmed appointment time. Cancellations or changes within 24 hours of the appointment are subject to a 1 hour minimum charge.
- Any additional physical products required will be quoted separately and are subject to sales tax.
- The services provided to the client are under warranty for a period of 7 days. Any disputes or issues pertaining directly to the services rendered should be brought to the attention of the Marin Mac Tech (attention email@example.com) via email within the 7 day warranty period. Disputes or issues arising after 7 days will be considered new and billed at the regular hourly rate.
- Marin Mac Tech makes every effort to achieve a working solution as an outcome. However, due to situations beyond our control, such as hardware failure, system incompatibility, lack of administrative access, third-party responsibility (Comcast, AT&T, Apple, etc..) the client is responsible for Marin Mac Tech time/fees accrued for efforts toward a resolution. Payment is due for services provided regardless of the outcome.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to maintain a current backup of all data. Marin Mac Tech will advise and consult, making recommendations based on industry-standard best practices.
- Marin Mac Tech is not responsible for maintaining/storing usernames or passwords. Usernames and passwords will be communicated to the client via hand written note, verbally or other secure and agreed upon method.
- Marin Mac Tech is not responsible for repairs and/or upgrades that void manufactures’ warranties (such as AppleCare). It is the responsibility of the customer to verify the status and terms of such warranties.
- Parts that are returned (unused) are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Marin Mac Tech is not responsible for hardware, data, miscellaneous items after 30 days.
- Payment is due at the time of service.
- Marin Mac Tech accepts cash, checks, most major credit cards, PayPal, Square.
- A deposit or pre-payment may be required for special order parts